Screw Barrels for JSW Injection Molding Machine
Types of the Screw Segments
* Convey Screw Segment
* Mixing Screw Segment
* Kneading Block & Disk
* Transition Screw Element
* Deep groove transfer element
* Screw element for side feeder
* 1-flighted,2-flighted,3-flighted screw elements
We offer a broader choice of materials:
For wear application:
* Tool Steel : W6Mo5Cr4V2;
* PM-HIP material : SAM10,SAM26,SAM39,CPM10V,CPM9V
For corrision application:
* Nitrided Steel: 38CrMoAI;
* PM-HIP material : SAM26,SAM39,CPM10V,CPM9V
For wear and corrision application:
* PM-HIP material:SAM26,SAM39,CPM10V,CPM9V
Stainless Steel: 316L,C276 etc.
By working closely with customers in choosing optional materials,we can minimize wear and tear and associated costs.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
—-A: A factory
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
—–A: Our factory is located in Ningbo, Zhoushan Province, China,
1) You can fly to Ningbo Airport directly. We will pick you up when you arrive in the airport;
All our clients, from domestic or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3.Q: What makes you different with others?
—-A: 1) Our Excellent Service
For a quick, no hassle quote just send email to us
We promise to reply with a price within 24 hours – sometimes even within the hour.
If you need an advice, just call our export office at +86 0574 88396095,we will answer your questions immediately.
2) Our quick manufacturing time
For Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 30 working days.
As a manufacturer, we can ensure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
4.Q: How about the delivery time?
—-A: This depends on the product. Typically standard products are delivered within 30 days.
Q: What is the term of payment?
—-A: 1) T/T payment; 2) LC;
6.Q: May I know the status of my order?
—-A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
Diameter: Φ 45mm-Φ 200mm
L/D ratio: 16-35
The compression ratio of screws can be designed according to different products and ingredients
(3)4Cr5MoSi V1 (JIS SKD-61)
Bimetallic alloy materials:
2)Ni-based alloy/Deloro alloy
3)Tungsten carbide/Wolfram carbide
Bimetallic alloy welding
Bimetallic alloy centrifugal casting